Thursday, February 5, 2009

Many, Many radom thoughts!

Sorry I have been sort of lazy with this blog... I made it, then decided to just put the "Abi Shows" on my other blog.. But anyway, this will just be a "anything blog"! Like, a picture blog, and a thought blog, scripture blog etc. Because the Abi show just wouldn't be the Abi show without the Abi shows! lol :) So, hang with me!!Sound good? Well, if you want to hear a crazy coon hunting story go back to the Abi Show! Back?? Great ;) Right now I am in the middle of making up a wack-O story, so I think I might put in on here when I have the finished product! I was just laying in bed waiting for my roomie to get out of the shower, and decided to make a wild story.. I love making up those kind! So if it is not the best story ever, keep in mind that I was tired.. So, if you wanna blame someone, blame the body ;) By the way I'm writing it is starting to reveal just how tired I am now!!! I have been cleaning all day long ZZZzzzz....... Oh! My poor blog, I was just dreaming that I had been cleaning all day, then fell asleep while I was writing on my blog ;)Well, Bye! ...................Kidding!! Not through w/ 'ya yet!

Don't gooooooooooooooooooooo.............................................



Sorry! But, a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do! Don't worry, most people live after I leave.
--------------------------------------------------------
Well, I am done chasing all of these many rabbits that are hopping inside my head at the moment! So, I will depart now - Have a wonderful day!

2 comments: